Where I belong | 属于自己的天地
A lot of stuff have been happening and I do not have any time to update my blog. That’s why I am taking a breather to do so. It has been more than a month, but I simply do not know where to start. Common test result was not worthy of any mention, except for the fact that I have gotten 2 percentile for my general paper…. What the hell…
叶串之声2006 青之炎
经过了不少挫折,历经了千辛万苦,我的剧最终还是无法搬上舞台。。。也不可以说我很伤心,但是我的烦恼似乎才刚开始。。。下个星期五便是正式演出,但是大家还不会过于担心。。。可能是我想太多了吧。。。真希望是个完美的结局。。。
I got a very big surprise few weeks ago. What a big surprise… very big indeed. So similar yet so different. Dunnoe why it was meant to be like that…what if I hadn’t known you…will I still be as confused as I am now…what a similar taste…my intuition is definitely correct. People are still very ba gua around me…Let them have a taste of their own medicine… What 鸡婆people also have on this world…
Time to get started on my plans! Left three weeks…I cannot go on like this, all will fail then… Come on Elton, get it up, right away! 我要求的不是给我多一点时间,更不是时间慢一点,而只是让我在这要到尽头的时间留下多一点的回忆,那么我就真得满足了。我不在乎天长地久,只羡曾经拥有。。。
Really enjoy my birthday for the first time in my life. More often than not, my birthday falls on mid year examinations. People all too busy to remember it, much less than celebrating with me. Perhaps I am used to it, that’s why this year’s surprise was really a surprise. I do not really know how to express my gratitude to all those who celebrated my birthday like “who cares about what other people think”. To a certain extent, it is a gala.
I really like the gift… oh my goodness…Maybe I should tell them really what happen on the few days of my birthday…that’s my way of saying thanks. I will find a perfect time…
After my birthday, I know why I feel so much for something. I finally understand why I allow my life to revolve around it. Perhaps the following lines can truly express my feelings and thoughts.
“Where I belong, where I keep my heart and soul, where we are one big family.
I want the whole to know, I want to shout it out loud, that this is where I know I belong.
属于自己,属于你我的天地”
-BåmboO-